Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Things around Elasticpantcity have been crazy busy. I blame it on Pinterest. If it weren't for this virtual pin board of inspiration, kid's birthday parties would be simple, theme free fetes. However, I've been drinking the cool-aid and despite the extra work of creating a theme party, I'm super excited for Levi's Dino-themed, third birthday. And so is he. We're going to build terrariums instead of having goody bags. The one below is a practice one I threw together, but I can't wait to see the kids creating their own little dino worlds. All the decorations and supplies for the terrariums came to just $40.



We've been letting Levi experiment with our old digital camera. Most of his pictures are blurry but I imagine at the pace three-year-olds move, the world is often blurry. He loves this new activity. I'm considering blowing up this Levi original for our wall.

I picked up this old brass framed mirror at the thrift store and decided we needed some neon in our lives. I think I'm going to love it. If not there's always more spray paint.

Can we just pause for a minute and acknowledge how incredibly cute these rice babies are!? They are on the top of my toy wish list for my little guys and any sweet little girls I know. I saw these rice babies up close at the Got Craft? event and fell in love with all the itty bitty details. Yes, the girl and boy on the right are sporting tattoo sleeves!


No comments:

Post a Comment