Sunday, December 19, 2010

Time to Celebrate

New Years Eve is my 28th birthday! Yippee! In order that Ben and I can celebrate properly our little man gets to spend the night at grandma and grandpa's house.  I recently read a very sad community blog where a group of moms were asked what they would be wearing New Year's Eve. The majority of them said, "P.J.'s". 

Heck no. 

The New Year is a time to dress-up and celebrate! Even if I were at home with my baby toddler (I'll love you forever, my baby you'll be) I would put on something jazzy, invite some friends over and welcome in a fresh beginning, in good company. 

Here are two of my favorite outfit options. The best thing about these choices is that they are interchangeable. For example, the faux fur jacket would also go awesome with the floral print dress, as would the boots.  

Smokey Blossoms Dress - Modcloth 
The Dramatist Heel - Modcloth
Cardigan - Anthropologie
Origami Pegasus necklace

On Drape Adventures Dress-Modcloth
Urban Terrain Boot-Modcloth
Bracelet-Urban Outfitters
Faux fur jacket-Urban Outfitters 

* If you're interested in the Modcloth items, click on the Modcloth link in the sidebar. I am now a Modcloth Affliate (Yay! Super stoked).

No comments:

Post a Comment