Saturday, January 1, 2011

Apples to Apples

Last New Year's Eve we were in bed before midnight so it was imperative this year, since we had a babysitter, that we go out and PARTY! Our idea of partying is quite tame. We don't hit the clubs and we're a one drink kind of couple. However, there is nothing I like better than a house party in the city with great friends and a rousing round of Apples to Apples. Of course I also love getting jazzed up and sporting some sequins! 

Indoor photos are tricky so unfortunately my outfit loses a bit of dazzle in these shots and it's impossible to tell what I'm wearing on my feet (Slouchy socks and open-toed heels). But really, you wont care what I'm wearing when you see the photo of my friend Tami's amazing, feathered head piece!


This is Tami and Sarah. I love them. 

I had a great night! I hope you did too! Happy New Year!

Outfit Details:
H & M blazer
Joe Fresh top, leggings and socks
Spank heels

Tami's Head Piece:
From Little Dream in Vancouver, a store that carries locally made fashion pieces. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Your blog is great! I really enjoyed your blazer *-*

    mesaprivada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. holla at Little Dream shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all this, love you! I can't believe I made the blog!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete