Saturday, June 26, 2010

All That's Wonderful - Or Wonderfully Weird

Inspiration Board

1. Celine Wedges via seaofshoes. Yes please.
2. Forever 21 dress. Have it, love it. Perfect for summer and deliciously cheap.
3. Flower Head image by Amira Fritz via The Clotheshorse. Very weird but whimsical. 
4. Animal clutches by Tsurubride via The Clotheshorse. Not really my thing but I think it would be a great gift for a little girl. How cute are they?
5. Louis Vuitton Ad Campaign Fall 2010 via fashiongonerogue. News Flash: The body is back. Mine's always been around. I don't know about the rest of you....
6. Chen Karlsson via Design Sponge. Coolest light fixtures ever. Levi loves lights. Imagine his reaction to lights with figurines inside of them. 
7. White lace tank top by American Apparel. Great for layering to achieve a soft, romantic look. 
8. I heart Garance Dore photography. I especially love the chic outfit in this shot. 

1 comment: