Friday, June 18, 2010

O So Many Reasons Not to Wear a Bikini:

Too similar to "I'm in my underwear in front of a crowd of people" nightmare.

I don't want Levi to think it's open concession

As the saying goes, "Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion." Take a hint girls: Discretion is sexy.

I think of my stretch marks as battle scars and dang it, I'm proud of them. However, I don't want to send the childless ladies screaming.

My husband is the Music Director at our 600 plus congregation church. Chance of running into peeps who I don't want to see me mostly naked is high. Hello, awkward!

I found a sweet $24.00 one piece from the Joe Fresh brand last summer. It is black, extremely flattering, and the straps can be removed for easy baby feeding.





*Please note breast feeding mamas, the same style is back this season in a gorgeous print

2 comments:

  1. I like your comment, "Discretion is Sexy." Facebook it! A.Kahler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go shopping for flattering one-pieces together. All the more reason not to bother tanning my tummy!

    ReplyDelete