Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sugary Goodness

Today I had a great blog post planned out. Last night I made delicious Homemade Oreos. They turned out perfect and I was excited to take a picture and show that my baking skills are improving. I gave most of them away except one. I told Ben, "You can have that last cookie, but only after I take a picture tomorrow morning (I know Ben is a grown man; the reminder is still necessary)." Sweet Ben has been getting up with Levi every morning and letting me sleep in. This sometimes means he wanders around in a daze. That lone Oreo cookie was sitting on a plate in the kitchen, tempting him with it's sugary goodness all morning. Ben forgot my admonishment and chomped the cookie down.

Regardless, I still want to share the recipe with you. Here's a lovely picture of the Oreos from Cupcakes and Cashmere.


Since I didn't have a baking post I was motivated to edit more photos from my Repo Wear shoot with Tami and Sarah. Tami styled up a handful of pieces on the mannequin. It's amazing how a few simple accessories can make an outfit! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ok, the lace dress with the denim jacket? Killer. I might need to come over and try on THAT dress now. If only Tami was selling her jacket......

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the navy dress, but I don't think I'm curvy enough for it. :( Love the collar and the double breasted buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know, A. I'll keep an eye out for another. :)

    Michelle, will you PLEASE let me know when you make more Oreos??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I'll let you know Tami! Maybe I'll bring some to Sarah's bday on Friday ; )

    ReplyDelete