Friday, November 4, 2011

Drab to Fab

God knows I need some laughter on days when sleep is scarce and hormones are raging out of control. I've been feeling beasty, quick to flip out and unreasonably agitated. All part of the post partum period. A quick cure for my weary soul is having a creative outlet. 

This Le Fleur Dress is in the Repo Wear shop right now and I'll be the first to acknowledge its apparent frumpiness. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I couldn't wait to transform this dress from drab to fab (is fab an out-dated term? I am almost 30...). Three of my sisters and I headed to the hills for a little photoshoot. 

This dress is sad and needs some loving.

A jacket, a belt and a knot. Things are looking up for Le Fleur Dress.


I was going to shorten the dress but I love the way the knot changes the look.

Poo on shoe is always a danger of frolicking in the grass.

Subtle accessories complete this look. I made the beaded bracelet.

I'm so happy! The hills are alive with the sound of music!

Thanks to Lizzy for taking these photos and putting up with my wackiness.

Le Fleur Dress was just marked down!

Sweet Serendipity



1 comment: