Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gift of Distraction


Where to begin... this week has been eventful. I have been in and out of the doctor's office and hospital trying to figure out why I'm suffering from excruciating stomach pains. All the tests have shown up clear and still I get painful episodes that are comparable to the contractions I experienced during labour (Probably worse). I have some other theories of what's causing this agony and hopefully my next round of appointments tomorrow will bring something to light. 

The hardest thing about being sick is not being able to give my family 100% of my energy. Anyways, once the kids are in bed I go on Pinterest to distract myself from the pain (Woe is me, seriously). I've come across some great gift ideas that I thought I would share. My favorite is the Lawn Jenga. You just have to be quick on your feet when it topples. 

To find the sources of these gift ideas visit my Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Great design!!! I love the advent calendar! <3
    XOXO
    Olimpia
    trendsonshowcase.com

    ReplyDelete