Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Summer Hues, Winter Blues


I don't know if it's because the weather is grey and dreary or the Christmas lights are coming down but summery shades of coral, aqua, and pops of yellow have been inspiring me lately. I always enjoy collaging images that have caught my eye to see if there is a particular theme I'm drawn too. Based on these images/colour scheme I would conclude I'm craving warmer climates!

We had a wonderful Christmas. I didn't take many pictures because I was enjoying each moment as I was in it, rather than trying to capture it on film (What do we say now that we're digitized? Capture it on memory card?).  New Year's Eve is my birthday and Ben and I have a date planned. We actually don't know what we're doing yet but child-free time is always awesome!

Images Sources: Top from L to R -Flickr,  Olsen Twin (Not sure of source, tell me if you know); Fashiongonerogue ; Free PeopleShine Labs Solo Pendants; Free People; Giltfashiongonerogue

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! Now that Christmas is over I am SO excited for summer!! to bad we January to June takes FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete