Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Cloven Heart

The conversion of our sun room into a bedroom has begun. Slowly. I've realized that we all have chores that we hate to do and for Ben, painting is it. I don't mind getting my hands dirty with paint so I've been taping, scraping, cleaning and prepping for the first coat. I've already posted some of my inspiration pics and I'm truly excited for how this little project will turn out.

Between the babies and the bedroom life is pretty full but I wanted to take the time to share a great new Etsy shop with you that happens to belong to my dear friend Tami. Tami is one of my style icons and has incredible taste so I've been waiting in anticipation for The Cloven Heart to open. The theme of the shop is vintage clothing and curiosities and let me tell you, the store is curated beautifully! Here are a few of my favorite items from The Cloven Heart.






Gorgeous, I know. You can follow Tami on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely too kind and I love you dearly. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous items! I can see why theyre your favorite :)

    ReplyDelete