Saturday, April 21, 2012

Currently

1. Beyond excited about Ariana's wedding today! There will be beautiful people, gorgeous decor (Tami's been at work), and at the end of the day, a wonderful newly married couple. 

2. I still haven't posted the dress I was planning to wear to the wedding because while being dry-cleaned, the buttons on the dress disintegrated. All of them. Isn't that the weirdest thing? They're putting on new buttons for me but in the mean time I found an alternative dress which I'm equally excited to post after the wedding.

3. The greens in my garden are already coming up! I'm so glad that I'm taking the time to plant seeds as per instruction on the packages, in the Complete Idiot's Guide to Small-Space Gardening and through the very useful West Coast Seed's website (They have directions on when and how to plant every West Coast-friendly seed imaginable!)

4. Did I mention Jethro's sleeping through the night? Ironically when there are cat fights at night they sound a lot like Jethro's cries. Last night I hopped out of bed twice thinking I had heard him only to realize it was the feral beasts that prowl our neighbourhood (I'm not exactly a cat person, sorry).


5. Levi is tremendously skilled at art (in moi opinion!) He has excellent fine motor skills and his favourite artistic endeavour right now is painting rainbows. He'll do line after line of these pain-staking strokes. He's not even three (Mom's are allowed to brag)!

Have a great weekend and come back to see a wedding outfit post this week!



1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see your dress :) I bet it will look fantastic :) Ahh beautiful piece of art- way to go Levi :)

    ReplyDelete