Wednesday, April 18, 2012

On The Cusp!

This week has been off-kilter. It started with us buying a mini-van. I knew my day was coming but I'm not sure I was totally prepared for what it would feel like to get behind the wheel of the Mommy Mobile  or if you prefer Swagger Wagon. All of a sudden 29 felt precariously close to 30 (dun dun dun!). Thankfully, I learned how to drive on a mini-van so Vancouver will be safe, however, I might be giving my neighbours cars a friendly tap now and then (I mean there's a bumper for a reason, right?). 

Another adjustment for me is getting used to Jethro sleeping through the night. Holla! I'm back in the land of the living. Suddenly, the world is a little brighter and less blurry. Ben and I actually engage in pillow talk instead of collapsing into a comatose sleep. 

Through all the changes in life one of many things that brings me pleasure is a package at the door. Especially when it's wearable. Fresh Produce Clothes let me choose an item from their online store to review and this Art School Tunic is the perfect all year round addition to my wardrobe. I love the loose fit, pockets and fringe. The material is cozy, the ideal weight for throwing over a tank on a summer evening (I'm thinking Celebration of Light, Vancouverites). In the winter, the looseness will allow for multiple layers underneath. Best of all, the Art School Tunic functions as a wearable nursing cover! 



It isn't really shorts weather in Vancouver, but I think we're on the cusp! See the flowers in bloom and my prepared vegetable beds?!

1 comment: