Friday, April 27, 2012

Event: Spring Got Craft?

Spring Got Craft? Vancouver is happening on Sunday, May 6th and if you're living in the Vancouver area you do not want to miss this shopping event! Got Craft? is Vancouver's largest indie craft fair and the vendors this year have me swooning over their goods. Here are a few of my favourites, whose wares have emptied out my mental piggy bank! 

The Rice Babies creates gorgeous handmade dolls, felt crowns and wooden hand painted dolls. Little bow-tie boy warms my heart with his resemblance to Levi. 

If you follow me on Pinterest you know I have a board titled Geo Jewelry because I love earthy accessories. Camp and Quarry creates stunning natural raw gemstone necklaces. 

What is it? Abeego Designs creates natural, reusable food storage with hemp/cotton fabric infused with a blend of beeswax and honey. The coating is fluid-resistant, keeping food fresh and making it easy to clean. Say good-bye to plastic, and wrap your sandwich in material that is not only eco-friendly, but super cute!

 We have a wonderful private yard surrounded by tall bushes, making it an oasis in the midst of city-living. Growing our own produce has me envisioning warm, summer nights, shooting the breeze with friends, glass of wine in hand and food from the garden on our plates. This dreamy light strand of thread balls by My Little Lights is the perfect ornament for an outdoor meal. 

Spring Got Craft? runs from 10 AM to 5 PM. Admission is $3.00 (kids under 10 are free). The location is The Royal Canadian Legion at 2205 Commercial Drive, Vancouver. For more information and a complete list of vendors visit the Got Craft? Vancouver site

3 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Koo & Poppet from Vancouver Island? Love it.
    http://www.kooandpoppet.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Bellies to Babies trade show is happening on the same day at the Croatian Cultural Center! Now I have a dilemma. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out Koo & Poppet and their stuffies are adorable! Mrs. Loquacious, hit up both!

    ReplyDelete