Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sensational Saturday

I am ginormous relative to my first pregnancy with Levi. I can not imagine how big my belly will be at nine months. I'm trying to eat healthy. In fact most days I set new goals. Like today I vowed to cut out salt and sugar. Ha, ha. We ended our day in a Blues bar with greasy french fries and a club sandwich. Oh, the guilt! Even worse, I'm still hungry!

In the morning we went for a long walk down at the beach to test out Levi's new wagon. I also test drove my new/old garage sale dress. It was super comfortable and nothing fell out, so I'm giving it a thumbs up for pregnancy appropriate. I had to snap pictures of pretty blooms along the way since Vancouver Spring is a bit touch and go these days.

 When we got home we had our very own farm to table lunch with greens I picked from our garden. It made for a yummy salad!








The afternoon was the best part of our Saturday (I get tired of lugging around our big Canon so bear with the phone pics). We hopped on the bus and headed to Main Street so Ben could pick up some electronics for a guitar pedal he's modifying. Levi loves the bus. He cheers, "Yay!" every time the bus stops and then starts again. Our plan for a snack turned into a meal at a Blues bar. We stumbled across it and were impressed by how our company went from Main Street hipsters to high hair middle agers as soon as we walked through the door. After dinner we strolled along Main Street, enjoying the sunshine and vintage stores. Just before heading home we stopped in at Front and Company where Ben bought me an awesome peacock ring. I do love me some costume jewelry!

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was an awesome day!

    You look way thin to me, and are just the epitome of a yummy mummy. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boy is so cute! Do you know what you're having this time around? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are sweet! Baby number 2 is a boy. I'm destined to be outnumbered : )

    ReplyDelete