Friday, July 22, 2011

So Close

The launch of Repo Wear is just around the corner (I've been working hard to figure out boring details like shipping. Blah.) and I can't wait to showcase items from my shop on Elasticpantcity in a more formal fashion. I thought it would be fun to do it editorial style, pairing the item from Repo Wear with inspirations on how to style it.  I've already posted this dress on Elasticpantcity. Isn't it great that a pre-loved vintage piece can be so on trend with a style and color of the moment?! 


Hope everyone has a great weekend! We're off to Whistler!

1 comment:

  1. I was in Portland for a few days this week. As I was shopping, I kept looking for a store called "Repo Wear" and couldn't figure out where I'd heard of it from.
    Then I remembered it from here! So excited for your future store!

    ReplyDelete