Monday, October 1, 2012

Faux Fashion | EyeLook4 Rethink Campaign

 I am so happy to be partnering with Clearly Contacts on their EyeLook4 campaign. The campaign encourages young women to look for the early signs of Breast Cancer. The five year survival rate if diagnosed in an early-localized stage, is 98 per cent. Clearly Contacts has co-created a selection of pink frames to use as a catalyst to share the importance of looking for the early signs of Breast Cancer. For each pair of pink frames purchased through the month of October, $25 will be donated to Rethink Breast Cancer. Rethink Breast Cancer is the first Canadian cancer society to bring bold, relevant awareness about the disease to the under 40 crowd.


I'm wearing the LoveL746 Black Pink Frames





7 comments:

  1. Love the campaign and those photos are lovely and fierce. It also reminds me that I totally need some new frames...like 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! You should check out the EyeLook4 frames. The frames that I'm wearing are only one out of several options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog. Very unique style. Followed you and will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis. Hope you can visit my blog www.instyleforless.org, if you think it's worth for you to follow and like, I will be really thrilled.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great blog. Very unique style. Followed you and will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis. Hope you can visit my blog www.instyleforless.org, if you think it's worth for you to follow and like, I will be really thrilled.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good method to convey a great message to the society.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I love using art to convey messages. It's such a powerful form of communication.

    ReplyDelete