Sunday, November 21, 2010

Favorite FInds


1.  BCBG MAXAZRIA Jersey dress-I love how the print on this dress dramatically changes from top to bottom. So flattering! I heart the nude shoes with the black and white. $82.45US on Amazon.

2. I'm going cardigan crazy. This Anthropologie print cardigan is gorgeous. And with these Anthro earrings. Yes please!

3. Cardigan with earrings with American Apparel pants. Yes, yes please!

4. In honor of Movember. By Stephen Wildish via Surroundings.

5. For all you girls who want to symbolize your support for Movember but can't grow a mustache, this necklace from modcloth via Amazon is ridiculously rad. 

6. Little design accessories make a home. Surroundings is a knick knack site worth checking out.

7. Clotheshorse is one blog I never get sick of. I don't have the same style tastes as Rebecca but she knows how to pull together an outfit and her photography is captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment