Thursday, July 12, 2012

Spiders or Spit?


My mind is running away with the long days of summer and my ability to focus on a single thought is difficult. Thus you get a long list of random Michelle Musings with little or no connection to each other.

1. Quintessential summer outfit. Check. 
2. Three days until vacation. We're heading to a cabin up the coast for two weeks. I am so tired. No longer sleep deprived tired, but completely and utterly fatigued. I could say more but instead I'll leave you to imagine lead feet. 
3. I have OCD. For as long as I can recollect when I fill a glass up with water, I always fill it half way and then dump it two times before letting the water reach the top. What do I think is at the bottom? Spiders or spit?
4. Sometimes my kids drive me ape shit (Do you notice a little bit of poetry going on?). I love 'em but it's the grace of God that sustains me. 
5. I've written that I don't usually post the labels I'm wearing because it's all thrifted. However, this top and hat are brand spanking new from Joe Fresh. The shorts are my polka dot DIY and the sandals are vintage Alberto Fermani's that I bought for a steal ($8). 

That's all I've got.

P.S. After a few hours reflection I realized the "ape shit" statement was bothering me. It was honest based on my frustration in the moment so there it remains, but let it be known I love my kids more than my own life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment