Saturday, October 6, 2012

Getting to Know You!



I was recently nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Marie Janelle. These girls started their blog this year and it is a style and DIY treasure. As part of the award, I'm supposed to tell you 11 things about myself, answer 11 questions from Marie-Janelle, and then nominate 11 other blogs for the award. As you'll see from the video, I've taken my own spin on the Liebster so that I can get to know my lovely readers better. I have not included 11 things about myself because I can't think of any thing interesting other than maybe it's weird that I always wear socks to bed, even in summer. Always.

Here are the questions for you! If you want to answer them, make sure to post a link to your blog in the comments section!

Why did you start your blog?
If you could have one person leave a comment on your blog who would it be?
What's the first object that comes to your mind when you hear the word "trend?"
If you could get published in one magazine which would it be?
If you were to have a second blog what would it be about?
What's the newest piece in your wardrobe?
What's your favourite texture?
City or suburb?
Are you still in contact with your childhood best friend?
What are you reading?
What was your last Halloween costume?

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment