Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Swiss Chard and Olive Pasta

Lately when Levi has been calling me, "mommy" I find myself wondering, when did I became mommy to this grown up little boy. It freaks me out. And then he had the nerve to call me, "mom, " with a mischievous glint in his eye. Before I know it Jet will be all boy and no baby. He was sick this past week with a stomach bug and everything else fell off my radar while I nursed him back to health. Almost everything. I did notice when suddenly my .com was gone replaced by a holding site until I renewed my ownership. I don't know how that slipped by me but I'm not exactly computer savvy so it took many phone calls to get elasticpantcity.com back. With all that said, here's a very belated Tasty Tuesday.

Swiss chard and olive pasta. I love sneaking greens into Levi and chard is waste free because you can use the whole leaf, including the stem. Making my own pasta sauce is one of my favorite foodie activities because I find tomatoe based sauce gives me a tummy ache. I found the recipe here.


1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks scrumptious! I love pasta, and this combo looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete