Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo-a-Day: Day 1


The first photo challenge for February 1 was My View. I was trying to be poetic and take a photo of the little birdies who frequent our bird feeder every morning but those guys are fast. Instead I thought I'd go for my other view: The kitchen counter. Every Wednesday we have a group over from our church and it is a lovely but late night visiting with friends. Thankfully, I'm a take care of it tomorrow kind of person so I don't mind leaving a mess if I'm super tired. However, be prepared if you show up to our house the next day, before 12 PM  9 AM, for a disaster zone. 

4 comments:

  1. That's hardly a mess! You should see our place. Food all over the floor, even ;) and bunched up napkins and plates and drippings all over the granite. It's a "tomorrow" sort of task every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's only one corner of the counter ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait. WHY are you not instagraming too?? I missed January, but I'm doing the Feb challenge also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you going to post your pics? Twitter? I don't know if I could handle blogger, twitter, pinterest, facebook and instagram. Know what I'm saying?

    ReplyDelete