Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

In junior high I was never one of the girls who received candy grams and flowers from friends and admirers on Valentines Day. Naturally I longed for that sort of adoration, to be recognized as special. Now in hindsight, if I had known what great love the future held, I wouldn't have given a rats ass about a single carnation and a piece of chocolate. God has filled me to overflowing with love in the form of my little family. Ben and I had a special date last night and tonight we made pink, heart shaped pancakes and had a candlelit dinner with the babies. Mmmm... satisfaction. With so much love, I'd better make sure to spread it to others. So from me to you, HUGS!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. Happy Valentine's Day Gadds! Ax

    ReplyDelete