Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shoes With Soul

I'm going to barf. I spent $45.00 on shoes for my one year old. I am convinced that the right shoes will get Levi walking in no time. Actually for $45.00 I think they might enable him to fly, ski and swim.

Although the price I paid for these little shoes is steep, I swear Levi is taking steps with more confidence and gusto. According to the nice saleslady with the soothing voice, the rubber soles of the shoes are thick enough to give grip and support, but not so thick Levi wont be able to feel the safety of the ground under his feet.

The brand is called Tip Toey Joey and I'm sold on them. However, don't just take my word, read a review on Canadian Natural Mama Product Reviews. To find Tip Toey Joey shoes in Vancouver check out Crocodile Baby.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they will help him steer his walker thing around corners?

    ReplyDelete