Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Bangs are Back in Town

For the first 19 years of my life I sported bangs. Ben and I have known each other since high school but didn't start dating until we were in our early 20s. I asked him once how he thought I looked in the awkward teen years.

"I thought you were kind of funny looking."

Apparently it was the bangs. I grew them out and suddenly was...less funny looking. Anyways, for a while I've been wanting to change my hair. On a whim, while Ben was away in Seattle I decided to bring the bangs back. Voila! Ben tells me they are in style now. Thanks honey.
Totally, unrelated to my new haircut, I won this awesome Diesel scarf from Leone at a ladies' retreat. I love the print and the girl with the hot pink lips. Eventually I'll style it with an outfit and post a proper pic .


2 comments:

  1. love the bangs! totally different than what you had back in the day, no worries.

    You win gifts from Leone at your church retreats? Your church is so different than ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds fancy but all the prizes were donated!!

    ReplyDelete