Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lace-Up


This coming Monday I have a very fun time planned with one of my favorite girls, Tami. Tami's going to style up a bunch of items featured on Repo Wear and we're going to do a little photo shoot. I don't think girls ever grow out of playing dress-up! In the mean time I thought I'd do another editorial style feature of a new item, the Lace-Up Dress, that will be in the shop soon. I'm loving lace worn not only on brides but in the every day!  My affiliate Romwe is also chalk full of lace items. Two of my favorites are the peep-toe sandals and the jean jacket with lace sleeves. So cute.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous and I am looking for a lace dress just like this. I shall visit Repo wear now. Thanks for the post.

    http://modadelamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete