Saturday, September 10, 2011

Caught My Eye

I don't usually post much about fashion week although I do look through every single collection, ohhhing and ahhhing over the clothes that catch my eye. So far at New York Fashion Week the most accessible collection I found, to my personal style and taste, is Gary Graham. I love the way he layered soft feminine pieces, adding in floral prints and pops of colour. Of course I couldn't actually afford any of the designs but I feel like the esthetic could be imitated through some lovely thrift store finds. 







Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Gary Graham via Style.com

I also loved the luxurious collections like The Row. The Olsen girls are killing it, season after season. However, can I picture wearing lots of white, cream and soft mint with a new born and a two year old? A thousand times no : ) 

What are your favorite collections for the Spring 2012 Season?

1 comment:

  1. I don't really follow fashion like you do, but I can really see the appeal in these designs. I LOVE the fabrics Graham has used, and it seems he's don't much on the bias so that the hang of these fab fabrics is even more feminine, fresh and gorgeous. The sox are uber cute!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete