Monday, March 21, 2011

Belated Fashion Friday

What happened to Fashion Friday?! I was sooo tired. Blogging was the furthest thing from my mind. And then over the weekend my sister had a baby! Welcome to the world Sofia!

 I thought I'd post this editorial as a belated Fashion Friday. Here is a question that I've never asked but always wondered. How in the name of all that's decent do women wear white? I think the white outfits in this editorial are gorgeous but do they photoshop out the panty lines? I have never owned a pair of white pants because from what I've seen of other women sporting them, you can still see the thong! In real life I've yet to see a woman sporting white pants who isn't revealing a little too much. Even in my white wedding dress on the big day I realized my seamless underwear was still visible. If you know a trick to wearing this trend, tell me!

And then there is keeping a white outfit clean. Maybe if you touch nothing, especially your child, don't sit down the whole day or eat anything you might have a chance. I don't know...

P.S. Someone should help this model. She keeps getting stuck.








Photo Credit: Vanessa Hegelmaier by Matthias Vriens-McGrath for Elle UK April 2011 via fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Post a Comment