Friday, March 11, 2011

Restructure

One of the blogs I follow recently restructured their site in order that they have a post for each day of the week. That's Chic now features Music Mondays, Tasty Tuesdays, Wishful Wednesdays, Thoughtful Thursdays and Fashion Fridays. What a brilliant idea! As a blogger it gives you consistency and foresight into what you will be blogging about and it gives the reader an idea of what to expect each day. I thought I'd give myself a little challenge for the month and try following suit by having set topics from Monday to Friday. I'm using most of the headers created by That's Chic because they're catchy and already topics I feature on Elasticpantcity, with a few adaptations.

So starting on March 14th Elasticpantcity is going to have Mommy Mondays, Tasty Tuesdays, Wishful Wednesdays, Tots and Thoughts Thursdays and Fashion Fridays. Wish me luck! If I find I can keep up with a daily post I'll continue with this outline.

P.S. I have another article on vancouvermom.ca about Family Fuse Weekend at the Vancouver Art Gallery.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I love it when you blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michele! You will let us know when Heather has her daughter, right?

    ReplyDelete