Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thoughts and Tots Thursday: Whimsy

After an eventful day of busing downtown to pick up boning for this nursing cover, I am done. Both the project and physically. Who would have thought public transit could be so exhausting and smelly? 

This nursing cover is for my sister and my new niece Sofia. I love choosing fabrics. Aren't these ones purdy? 


I only went to the fabric store for boning but of course I walked away with new fabric. I fell in love with these cutesy prints of little kidlets engaging in innocent activity. I'm going to make a curtain for my kitchen door. We've been very slowly working on our kitchen, painting walls and creating a nook. I've started painting the cupboards but I'm already thinking ahead to the little details of how to incorporate color and whimsy into the kitchen. This print is a great start.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabrics! Where do you go to get them. These are definitely not fabricland!

    ReplyDelete