Monday, April 18, 2011

Mommy Monday: If You Get to the Bottom

We are home from Chicago and I am content to spend my days with my little boy, doing mommy things. Levi was very happy to see us. I was worried we might have a difficult transition but he has been a little angel. Apparently he is a very well-adjusted child (Hopefully #2 follows suit). 

These Iphone pics are more of our Chicago adventure. 

Me and The Man. Ariana and I thought the butt shot was a more unique angle.

The Bulls won, beating the record of most wins in a season. More exciting was that Matt Saracen was in the crowd. Can I hear a woot, woot for Friday Night Lights!?

I know this is shocking but this trip to Chicago was my first time in Anthropologie. I loved it. I feel like the store from its clothes to decor defines my personal style (Or I'd like to thing so). 







We bought our daily coffee from Intelligentsia. The beans from one of our coffee shops in Vancouver is supplied by them and they are roasted in Chicago. Yummers, so fresh and smooth.



If you have read to this point I am going to change topics. As a mommy I have three things riding on my mind. 
1. I'm planning to have a home birth with baby # 2
2. I am seriously considering home-schooling my children
3. I am already thinking about child # 3 and looking into the foster care system

Clearly these thoughts haven't come to me out of no where and eventually I'll go into further detail of my thought processes. But in the mean time I'll let you think I'm a crazy, hippie mama or you may just want to cheer me on.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good trip! And YAY to homebirths!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we have a lot of catching up to do . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL haven't ever been inside Anthropologie!

    #1. YIKES!
    #2. YAY!
    #3. MORE YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are really thinking ahead! I had great experiences with home births, if it works for you I say go for it : )

    ReplyDelete