Friday, December 17, 2010

ADAM and Alida

Remember the Insider's Look at Céline, brought to us by the beautiful Janice Alida? Janice just appeared in the ADAM pre-fall 2011 collection. Here are some of my favorite looks from the line.

I love the pairing of chunky knits with soft, floaty skirts. I'm a especially a fan of what I like to call the mullet look, short in front long in back. I've been seeing this style a lot in the form of skirts, jackets and dresses.

 This length of dress is so chic and feminine. Add a few pleats and a utilitarian vest, and BAM! Edgy but pretty in one look.

Granny sweater + floral dress. Everyone has the means to rock this look. Dig in the back of your closet and you'll have the pieces you need.
Model: Janice Alida; Photo: Courtesy of ADAM via Style.com

Way to go Janice! You're killing it!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, I totally do have a floral dress and several granny sweaters. Yesssss!

    ReplyDelete