Monday, December 13, 2010

Effect Me Not

Last year our neighbours gave us a box of their old Christmas ornaments. I love these vintage beads. 

What? A style shot? Yes. This is my tree decorating outfit. I'm trying to figure out how to take self-portraits on our new SLR camera. The real problem is I don't have a tripod so I have to prop the camera up for a decent shot. Then the shots turn out horrible so I effect the crap out of them : ) To go with the vintage Christmas decorations I faded, vignetted and retroed (I know it's not a word) these pics. Zzzzz. Moving on.

Now for the real beauties. This owl ring from F21 rocks my world. I'm also a fan of this thrifted metallic belt from Sally Ann. 

How gorgeous is this little angel girl? I have a handful of these on our tree. Each little girl is in a different pose.

My new cozy Christmas slippers. $9.00 at Safeway. Keeping my feet warm as I tread through the Christmas season

No comments:

Post a Comment