Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mommy Musing | Don't Grow Up


Is it just me or is time spinning out of control? Jethro is coming up to his first birthday. I can't express how much I love this little guy. Jet is so different from his brother, yet equally awesome. He is stubborn as a bull, huggable as a teddy bear and loud as a blow horn (like seriously kid, I'm coming!). Nothing can break Jet into chortles of laughter quicker than his older brother being silly and if you want to see a baby move fast on all fours, watch him when his daddy walks in the door. 
 When Jet wakes me up in the middle of the night I might groan about interrupted sleep but I know when he's a big boy I'll remember longingly the minutes stroking his chubby little arm while he nurses. I recently came across this quote on Pinterest.


Ain't that the truth?

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie!! And I love that quote, it's on one of my Pinterest boards :)
    I don't have a kid of my own yet, but watching my family's kids growing up is nuts! It goes by so unbelievably fast.

    ReplyDelete